Sharon King has over fifteen years of experience delivering education and training in the field of aesthetic practice. She has worked with many of the leading pharmaceutical companies as a clinical educator and nurse specialist. She serves as the current Vice Chair of the British Association of Cosmetic Nurses and is also a member of the Education committee of the BACN, a member of the board of the Aesthetic Complications Expert Group, member of The British Association of Sclerotherapists and a member of The Dermatology and Aesthetics Nurses Association, Ireland.
Sharon is known for her calm and patient teaching style, care and attention to detail.
• NMC Registered Nurse,
• NMBI Registered Nurse
• Independent & Supplementary Prescriber
• MSc Non-Surgical Aesthetic Practice
• PG Dip Non-Surgical Aesthetic Practice
• PG Cert Non-Surgical Aesthetic Practice
• Recognised Teacher Status Cardiff University & University of Northumbria
Awards & Acknowledgements:
• Nurse of the year award winner, British Journal of Nursing 2013
• Aesthetic Nurse of the Year, Cosmetic Awards, 2013/2014
• Rising Star Award, Cosmetic Awards, 2012
• Professional Initiative of the Year, (ACE Group) Aesthetic Awards, 2017