Due to restrictions in place because of the Sars-cov-2 virus, training is currently being conducted on a 1-1 or 2-1 ratio. We have put further infection control measures into our CQC registered clinic & academy including video link. Scrubs, PPE and overshoes are provided, you are welcome to bring your own theatre shoes.
- Please complete the COVID questionnaire which will be sent out to delegates via email 24 hours prior to training
- Do not attend if you are unwell, show signs or symptoms of the virus
- Do not attend if you have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive with the virus or is showing signs or symptoms
- Attend alone, we will not be able to accommodate models – if you have a model they too must complete a COVID questionnaire which is sent via email and comply with the points above.
- Lunches ( where applicable) will be in the form of prepared and packaged sandwiches and wrapped snacks, drinks, fruits etc
- Full PPE is provided for our delegates including scrubs, masks, visors. You are welcome to bring your own theatre shoes
- Please sign in via the track & trace barcode displayed in the academy
- Consent forms and aftercare are provided electronically