The art and science of creating beautiful lips for people of all ages
I truly believe that creating beautiful lips is not only a science but an art. It’s not a one size fits all approach.
- Learn how to create beautiful lips that will frame the face of the patient of any age.
- Assessment is key, recognise dental, skeletal and other details pertinent to the lip and perioral area.
- Have the opportunity to use some of the latest techniques alongside traditional methods.
- Learn how to inject lips safely and do them well.
- Avoid complications ( we see the highest amount of complications occurring from lip treatments).
- This course is comprehensive and ideal for those practitioners who already have a little experience in the use of dermal fillers.
We teach in small groups or on a 1-1 or 2-1 basis ensuring that you are taught to carry out safe and effective treatments using a variety of techniques including fencing, tenting cannula and needle.
A comprehensive understanding of the lower face’s anatomy and physiology in relation to the lips is crucial. You can refer to an article I authored, which was published in Aesthetics Journal in 2015.