Advancing your practice using hyaluronic acid dermal fillers
This course has been created and designed very much in mind for the practitioners who are already injecting dermal fillers and wish to further their skill set.
We don’t concentrate on one particular area during this course ( we do of course offer training that is treatment specific for example, non-surgical rhinoplasty) We look at assessing and treating the face as a whole.
- Identify and use the correct injection site and method of administration of HA fillers and choice of filler for various depths of injection plane or treatment area.
- Understand and be able to identity the side-effects, potential contra-indications associated with dermal filler injections
- Understand possible complications arising, avoidance, treatment and follow up
- Understand the anatomy and physiology in relation to filler placement in specific areas
- Using cannula and needle
- Taught in small groups with models